S E C U R I T Y
PLYMOUTH PAVILIONS BAG POLICY
Plymouth Pavilions continually reviews its security measures in conjunction with Devon and Cornwall police and other agencies. We ask to please support and cooperate fully so our team can efficiently carry out these measures to ensure safety and ensure you are in the building in time for your show. We ask that you keep personal belongings to a minimum and only bring with you essential items.
Please do not bring any large bags, suitcases or bags of shopping, as these will not be allowed into the venue. You are permitted to bring small bags or handbags no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm, there will be no temporary storage facilities for items which do not meet these specifications within the venue.
The venue will not be responsible for late admission or non-admission as a result of this policy. Special consideration will be made for guests with medical needs and parents caring for infants. We ask that where possible this is communicated to the venue ahead of your visit.
For further information on what types of bags are permitted, please click HERE for a picture of our bag policy.
* Please take note that any bags left outside the venue unsupervised will be treated as suspicious and the local police will be contacted to dispose of them. *
LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS | YOUR VISIT & CHECKS
Please arrive in good time as security measures are in place, which may include searches.
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, deodorant, mace pepper spray)
- Air horns, whistles or other noise-making distractions (please note that concessions may be granted for certain sport related events)
- Alcoholic beverages (not purchased inside the venue)
- Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities)
- Bags larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm will not be permitted
- Fireworks, confetti, glitter bombs or sprays
- Flammable liquids in any container
- Flags with or without poles
- Food and refreshments or refreshment containers
- Glass, cans, aluminium bottles, thermoses.
- Glass bottles of perfume
- Glow sticks
- Illegal drugs or substances (includes herbal highs and Nitrous Oxide)
- Knives or weapons of any kind
- Large studs and chains
- Liquid containers of any kind, this includes re-usable drinks bottles.
- Laser pens/pointers
- Laptop computers, IPads and Go Pro’s (please note that concessions may be granted for certain corporate related events)
- Large umbrellas
- Masks (with the exclusion of face coverings for the purpose of preventing the spread of Covid-19) and helmets
- Projectiles (Frisbees, beach balls, footballs, basketballs)
- Shopping bags
- Signs, banners or flags, staffs or selfie sticks
- Use of wheeled footwear and skateboards
- Anything else which we deem to ruin the enjoyment or viewing experience of others
Cameras & recording equipment (including iPads and Tablets)
The unauthorised use of cameras, video, iPads and Tablets and any other form of recording equipment is strictly prohibited. However, some of the shows do permit the use of small digital cameras including, in many cases, 'bridge' cameras (larger digital cameras with zoom lenses that cannot be removed).
For the avoidance of any confusion 'professional' cameras with removable and interchangeable lenses are always prohibited. Unfortunately, the camera policy for a specific show is typically only confirmed on the day of the event. We would advise that if you choose to bring a small digital camera to the Arena you must be prepared not to use it if requested not to do so.
Signage detailing the venues policy on cameras for each show will be displayed in circulation areas and the entrances to the arena.